EXO Berin is devoted to dialogue, discussions and innovations for manufacturing, technology and applications. We welcome proposals from individuals and teams with expertise in business or technology in the areas of exoskeleton and human augmentation technologies. This is your opportunity to network and learn, share best practices, launch new initiatives, get motivated, and inspire this industry as a whole. This is your opportunity to network and learn, share best practices, launch new initiatives, get motivated, and inspire the drone industry as a whole.
DATE, TIME & VENUE
- Tuesday, 23 October, 2018: from 12:00 to 18:00
- Wednesday, 24 October, 2018: from 11:00 to 17:00
- Adlershof con.vent. Rudower Chaussee 17, 12489 Berlin, Germany.
SPEAKING FEES & RULES
|Selected speaker proposal||Free|
|Paid speaker||650,-€ for up to 30 minutes.Price excludes tax (currently 19%)|
- Companies that have reserved booth space will be given priority for free speaking opportunities.
- Each speaker will receive 15-30 minutes of presentation time.
- Proposals and presentations must be in English either German.
- EXO Berlin reserves the sole right to select speaker based on topic.
- All speakers get a free ticket to the conference and exhibition.
- EXO Berlin does not pay for a speaking fee. Travel related expenses, meals and ccommodations are the responsibility of the speaker.
- If attendees are charged a fee, the speaker shall submit requests prior to the event for review and approval by EXO Berlin.
COMPLETING YOUR SUBMISSION
- Complete the Submission Form.
- Provide an abstract to describe the session or presentation in no more than 100 words, and an image at 170 x 300 pixels (h x w) that represent the presentation. These will be published on the official website of the DRONE Berlin (www.drone-berlin.de).
- Indicate an internet source (link to a video clip or a webpage) that represents your speaking proposal. This is referential to the review of your application.
PROPOSAL SELECTION CRITERIA
All proposals will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Current, timely nature of the topic.
- Originality of material.
- Relevance and importance of topic.
- Practical application of materials.
If you are selected to speak at the event, you will be notified approximately 6-8 weeks prior to event.
INVITE YOUR AUDIENCES
Your presentation is meeting place for your professional connections. As a presenter you might wish to invite audiences and give them complimentary tickets. Our “Invite & Meet” Guest Ticket Package (discounted invite tickets) offers a marketing tool you can use to invite guests to attend your presentation and meet each other without paying admission.
All workshops are free to attend by the general admission ticket holder.
The organizers of EXO Berlin 2018 invite proposals for Special Sessions and Panels to be held during the main conference which will be held from 23-24 October, 2018 in Berlin.
Special sessions supplement the regular program of the conference and provide a sample of the state-of-the-art research in both academia and industry in special, novel, challenging, and emerging topics. If you would like to organize a special session, please submit a proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org containing:
- The title of the proposed topic
- The rationale which addresses the strength and novelty of the topic
- A list of contributed papers in extended summary format, and
- An overview paper from the organizer in full version.
For submission instruction, please refer to the regular Proposal Submission Guidelines. Note that if less proposals for the special session are accepted, the special session may be cancelled and the accepted speakers will go to regular symposium programs.